Here is the BIGGEST reason we went to Michigan...my new nephew, Burke Reidsma!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Back from the Tundra
Hey all...Max and I are back from the frozen tundra (Michigan!). We arrived back in GA yesterday and Jason was there waiting for us with a big smile! He was just dying to see Max - he said this was the hardest time away from him yet - and just couldn't stop hugging him. We were glad to make it back safely because parts of Michigan were supposed to get snow yesterday. It ended up being pretty clear and we were only delayed about 40 minutes or so. Anyway, I have lots of pictures to share from the trip. As you know, I just got a new camera and was practicing with it the whole time we were there. I didn't branch out too much on different settings or anything, but I did try to angle my camera like my friend Sara does! (I need to get into her class so I can learn more!) I think I will go day by day with my posts...it might be kind of boring to read it all, but maybe not!
Here is the BIGGEST reason we went to Michigan...my new nephew, Burke Reidsma!
Here is the BIGGEST reason we went to Michigan...my new nephew, Burke Reidsma!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh he is so beautiful! I love how his arms are up in the relaxed position! You're a pretty cute aunt too! I know you had such a great time!!! Glad you two are home safe and sound!!!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
shay