"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Sunday, February 21, 2010

18 Months Old!


I can hardly believe that Max is 18 months old. Where has the time gone? It just seems like yesterday that I was holding him close to my chest and feeding him, carefully giving him a bath or changing his diaper (afraid that he was going to break!), and staring at him sleeping peacefully throughout the day. My family and friends are right when they say that time goes by fast and to cherish every moment with them! I'm so thankful for our little guy and grateful that God has kept him so healthy and strong.

Max is just a bundle of energy these days. He loves to get into everything and just play and play with his toys. One of his favorite things to do, though, is to play with Tiger! I cannot keep them apart! He climbs on top of him, kisses him, hits him (we're working on that), hugs him, and chases him around. They are best friends! Max also LOVES to be read to right now and mom is loving it, too! We've had some pretty nice weather the last couple days so he's been enjoying being outside again. He always gets pretty mad when it's time to come in! I can tell he's going to be a "country boy". He's also talking like crazy...I can't even count how many words he knows. It's amazing what he can say and how much he understands. I love watching him grow and learn new things each day. We went to the doctor on Monday for his 18 month check up. He weighed 30 lbs, 12 oz. and is 33 1/2 in. long (still in the 90th percentile!). He did great getting a shot and finger prick. He hasn't been feeling too well - he's teething and has really bad diaper rash. I'm hoping he'll get better soon! Happy 18 Months, Max!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe he is 18 months!!! Time does fly... just look at Savannah, my first one. Life is just so short and living for each day is the best to live it! He's just precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been so behind on my blog reading!! Precious, precious Max!! what a blessing he is!! Love the family picture in your new header! :)

    ReplyDelete