"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Saturday, February 19, 2011

36 Week Update

Pregnancy Highlights (Last one!)

How Far Along: 36 Weeks

Here I am at 36 weeks with Max

Size of Baby: At our 36 week ultrasound yesterday, they averaged out the baby's measurements and estimated her to be 7 lbs, 1 oz. already. Dr. Anderson thinks she will weigh 8 to 8 1/2 lbs when she's born. We'll see if she's right!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm still within the healthy weight gain range. :>)

Maternity Clothes: I'm definitely getting a little tired of wearing the same shirts and pants, but I'm not complaining!

Gender: Hopefully it's still a girl in there! All that matters is that they're healthy.

Movement: Still moving around in there. I can always see her move if I look at my belly. I think she's doing Zumba. :>)

Sleep: Still having lots of trouble sleeping. Lately I can't seem to fall asleep before midnight and then I wake up every hour. My legs feel restless. I think I need to up my Tylenol PM dosage. :>)

What I miss: I still miss sleeping through the night, sleeping on my stomach and caffeinated Diet Coke!

Cravings: Not really craving anything but Jason claims that I eat a lot of breakfast foods lately. Who doesn't love cereal for supper?

Symptoms: Still mostly tired, lower back pain and forgetting things more often now.

Best Moment this week: I'd say going with Jason to our 36 week ultrasound yesterday. We got to see Baby Martin on the screen and see/hear that she's healthy and doing well. That was music to my ears and I thank God for it. She gave us a couple pictures but they are not good at all. Not worth posting!

Another great moment was heading out to Grayson and getting to see some of my friends that I used to teach with at Cooper Elementary. My wonderful friend, Jennifer, planned a little shower for me and it was so nice to catch up with everyone again and hear how they're doing. They were all so sweet to shower me (and Baby Martin) with some gifts!! I will say again that I am truly blessed with awesome friends!



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. you look awesome!!! i can't wait to hear what baby martin's name is!!
    and, what do you mean (last one?!) are you being induced soon?? did i miss that somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great!!! The pic of you preg with Max really looks like Molly. So glad you had fun with your friends from Cooper. :) So excited for the big day!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete