"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Wonderful Thanksgiving

Our family had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. It started with a sweet breakfast, coffee, cuddling on the couch watching the Macy's Parade and me preparing my first turkey! I love carrying on the same traditions from when I was little. :)

We spent the day over at the Ankeriches' home and had a great time. Lots of delicious food, hanging out, being outside, and just relaxing. This Thanksgiving was an extra special one because it was Adelyn and Will's (our new nephew!) first Thanksgiving!


I think they had a great first Thanksgiving, don't you?!

We ended the night by taking some time to thank God for all the things we have to be grateful for...SO many that I wouldn't be able to list them all! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, too!

"Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:18 NLT

1 comment:

  1. A wonderful Thanksgiving for sure~ one we will never forget!!! LOVE this photo of Adelyn!!! She is adorable!!! We have to get them all together soon to play! Blessings and love! XO

    ReplyDelete