I can hardly believe that Adelyn is 10 months old. Where has the time gone?! That means that in just two months she'll be a YEAR OLD! Sniff sniff.
I don't think much has changed since my 9 month post on Addie. But here's what she's up to:
- smiles ALL the time - at whoever and whenever
- loves to laugh with her big brother, Max
- doesn't like it when things are taken away from her (she can act quite dramatic!) :)
- is very content to sit and play
- rocking back and forth on her knees a little more, but still not crawling
- has 3 teeth
- lets you know when she's done eating by shaking her head or waving her hands in front of the food
- loves to ride in her car or Memommy's wagon
- loves to talk
Thought I would show a picture from each month since I haven't done that in a long time...











Happy 10 Months to Addie!
Love,
Amy
I don't think much has changed since my 9 month post on Addie. But here's what she's up to:
- smiles ALL the time - at whoever and whenever
- loves to laugh with her big brother, Max
- doesn't like it when things are taken away from her (she can act quite dramatic!) :)
- is very content to sit and play
- rocking back and forth on her knees a little more, but still not crawling
- has 3 teeth
- lets you know when she's done eating by shaking her head or waving her hands in front of the food
- loves to ride in her car or Memommy's wagon
- loves to talk
Thought I would show a picture from each month since I haven't done that in a long time...


Happy 10 Months to Addie!
Love,
Amy
What a doll and LOVED seeing her through the months. How could she get cuter but she does! Precious!!! We adore her SO much!!! XOXO
ReplyDelete