Adelyn turned 11 months old on the 8th. She's doing great and loving life. :)
Trying to get the sign

Starting to love tractors too

I'm not sure if much is new with Adelyn in the last month since I posted. She is sleeping better now - longer in the morning. Thank the Lord for that! She still doesn't have her two top teeth but they look like they're about to come in any day now. She is on the go and doesn't stop long to play. So cute! She's full of smiles, laughter and joy and we love her to pieces!
Love,
Amy
Trying to get the sign

Starting to love tractors too

I'm not sure if much is new with Adelyn in the last month since I posted. She is sleeping better now - longer in the morning. Thank the Lord for that! She still doesn't have her two top teeth but they look like they're about to come in any day now. She is on the go and doesn't stop long to play. So cute! She's full of smiles, laughter and joy and we love her to pieces!
Love,
Amy
Oh my what a precious face!!! LOVE these photos of her and so wonderful how you have kept this up. It will be so sweet to create a collage of these monthly photos in March. Cute cute cute! XO
ReplyDeleteLoved catching up with what's going on by reading your blogs :)
ReplyDelete