"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

It's a BOY!

This morning I had to follow up with Dr. Rosemond's office and get another ultrasound. I already knew it would probably be a good report because I had just been for my 12 week check up last week. I found out that the blood was finally getting reabsorbed and there wasn't much left anymore! We were so thankful for this news! She also said the baby was measuring great and everything looked good! 

So it turned out to be a great check up today too...with a little extra news thrown in! I'm only 13 wks today but Dr. Rosemond asked if I'd like to know the gender of the baby. Of course I would! Well he showed me where to look and sure enough, there was the proof that we are having...another BOY! I was so excited and surprised to find out this early! We can't wait to meet this little guy and for him to join our family! SO blessed!
Scan 1
Love,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment