Saturday turned out to be a better day for everyone to go get the tree. I went back and forth on whether or not to take Max and Adelyn, and decided to take them to Med Express instead. We had had some rough nights and I felt like we needed to get medicine (and sleep) ASAP!
My sweet ones before the doctor
The doctor diagnosed them with pneumonitis and prescribed two different medications for each of them. They both did great with Dr. Davidson!
I hated not getting to go to the tree farm but was glad that Julie sent a couple of pictures on her phone.
After nap time, Julie and some of the boys came over so we could all decorate the tree. Mom usually lets the kids just go at it and then "rearranges" later...so fun for them!
Trying to get a group picture (not sure why Max was being a "gangster"!)
Love,
Amy







No comments:
Post a Comment