"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Look Back at 2012

I always love to reflect back on the past year and all the special memories God gave us. I am so thankful for each and every one, and feel very blessed!
IMG_8032
IMG_8133
IMG_8148
IMG_8178
leadership
IMG_8192
IMG_8197
IMG_8231
IMG_8280
IMG_8343
IMG_8384
IMG_8434
IMG_8476
IMG_8498
IMG_8502
IMG_8554
Jess_Amy
IMG_8598
Pool
IMG_8634
IMG_8637
IMG_8699
IMG_8777
IMG_8801
IMG_8808
IMG_8825
Scan
house1
IMG_8835
IMG_8920
IMG_8945
IMG_8996
IMG_0976
IMG_0995
Scan
IMG_9034
IMG_9036
IMG_1080
IMG_1083
IMG_9076
IMG_9101
IMG_9122
IMG_9135
IMG_9136
IMG_9161
IMG_9198
IMG_9211
IMG_9220
IMG_9223
IMG_9277
IMG_9343
IMG_9365
IMG_9366
IMG_9376
IMG_1153
IMG_9386
DSC_3366
DSC_3421
IMG_9511
IMG_9553
IMG_9563
IMG_9583
We are looking forward to 2013 and cannot wait to welcome another blessing into the world in January - Slate Michael! We love you all so much and pray that 2013 would be an amazing year for each of you and your families! Happy New Year!

Love,
Amy

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED every single photo you chose and LOVE your header!!! :) XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete