"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

M & M's Visit

We were so excited to have Matt and Molly here for a visit this past weekend and so were the kids! It's tough sometimes to be so far away from my family but I'm thankful for times like these where we can be together! 
IMG_1480
IMG_9737
IMG_9739
They loved meeting Slate for the first time!
IMG_9815
I had to share this picture because I loved Molly's face and that Slate was flashing us a sign. :>)
IMG_9810
IMG_9817
IMG_9826
They were so sweet with Max and Adelyn, too, while they were here. They played a lot of football with Max and played dolls and read books with Addie.
IMG_9821
Being silly
IMG_1498
Max was running a fever in this picture :>(
IMG_9831
We enjoyed shopping, going out to eat, playing outside and celebrating Adelyn's birthday! A VERY SPECIAL WEEKEND!

Thank you for coming to visit!!

Love,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment