"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Monday, August 5, 2013

Our Last Summer Outing

It's hard to believe that in two days I'll be walking our firstborn into preschool for the first time! It feels so weird...kind of like this chapter of our life is coming to an end. It sounds dramatic but that's just how I feel. I will no longer be the mom who has three little ones at home all day every day. Max is pretty excited to go and I'm excited for him! 

Anyway, at the last minute (this morning) I thought that it would be fun to go on one more outing together as a family before the summer officially ends. Jason said he could and we decided on today. We took them to the Greenville Zoo. 

Ready to go
photo
They enjoyed looking at the animals but had the most fun on the three different playgrounds they have! After touring the zoo, we had a picnic lunch and then let the kids play, play and play some more. They had a blast!
 photo1
photo2
My preschooler
IMG_0355
IMG_0365
IMG_0366
My sweet girl
IMG_0361
IMG_0364
IMG_0371
My baby
IMG_0373
We decided that next time we'll just skip paying for the zoo and go straight to the playground. :) 
The afternoon ended with a trip to McDonald's for shakes and NAPS! Thank you, Jason, for taking us!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment