"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Valentine's Day

We had a great Valentine's Day...it kind of turned into a Valentine's weekend instead! There was no school on Friday, so we spent the day at home all together. I decorated the kids' doors after they went to bed and they had fun waking up to them that morning. 
We did a few Valentine's activities, read some books about love and watched a movie. A low key day filled with the loves of my life! :) 

On Saturday night Jason and I got to go on our monthly date. We missed January so we were more than ready to get away. We did a little shopping, ate dinner and saw a movie! FUN!

Jason preached on Sunday for the first time in over a year. He did an amazing job and I was so proud of him! God has certainly given him a gift and I'm thankful he is using it!

On Monday, Max's preschool held the Valentine's Ball that was supposed to be on Valentine's Day. Mrs. Martin watched Slate while I took Addie with me. The kids had a lot of fun dancing and enjoyed the party! 
And this sweet girl woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning and has the hair to prove it...

SO BLESSED! 

Love,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment