"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

My Little Preschooler

It's hard to believe that Max is almost done with preschool! That means I'm going to have a Kindergartener soon...no!!! :) Jason and I decided to buy Max's school pictures that were taken in the fall so we didn't purchase the spring pictures that were just taken. That was a mistake on my part, because now I won't get the graduation class picture! I learned my lesson. :) (I could still try to get one with my camera on graduation night?!) 

Anyway, I took a picture with my phone of his graduation picture and one of his spring pictures. 

I don't like to say how cute my kids are over and over to people, but since it's really just my family that reads this blog I will say that he DOES look pretty handsome! :) Graduation is on May 20!

Love,

1 comment: