"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

8 Years

Yesterday was a special day because it was our 8th wedding anniversary...hard to believe it's already been 8 years! I'm so thankful to be married to the love of my life and someone who is a wonderful husband and father! We've had some ups and downs these last 8 years and there's no one else I'd rather be going through life with! We have three precious children, a beautiful house on the farm, a wonderful church family, and SO many other things! 

We celebrated our anniversary by going out on a date Saturday night and eating at our favorite spot in Greenville - a beautiful night for it!

I'm thankful God blessed me with Jason and I look forward to many more years to come! Happy Anniversary! I LOVE YOU!

Love,

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary and praying many more beautiful years!!! God bless your marriage and family!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete