"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Wedding Weekend

This past weekend was another fun one with Marcia, Chris and the kids here visiting again. They came into town to celebrate Jessica and Peter getting married! The wedding was on Saturday night in Athens, GA with the ceremony outside and the reception inside at the Georgia Club. It was a gorgeous place! 

The kids got all dressed up and were excited to see Jessica (well, mostly Addie!).
11392811_10206551801409842_3587720037596532528_n
Jason and I cleaned up as well. :)
11401239_10206551922572871_6904929969932109321_n
We got to see the reception area ahead of time. The centerpieces were beautiful and so was their cake!
IMG_2917
IMG_2919
IMG_2920
Everyone looked so nice!!
IMG_2918
IMG_2922
Savannah was a bridesmaid and looked beautiful!
11248337_10206879620579885_6114017583305281938_n
The ceremony was so beautiful and we enjoyed watching them "tie the knot"! It was VERY hot - probably 95 degrees - but we survived. I held Slate in my lap and kept feeding him suckers as I felt the sweat dripping down my back, ha! All the kids did great! 

Afterward, we took several pictures of everyone outside.
10405232_10206879625300003_5337094886981273068_n
10403414_10206879620019871_7355653363091546795_n
11423383_10206879621099898_4855300155822042790_n
11400998_10206879622139924_188590154894296271_n
11535717_10206879623259952_7609286958103587503_n
10277011_10206879623539959_702033610443616263_n
11535845_10206879624459982_7297888023259860114_n
Then it was back into the cool air (yay!) for the rest of the night. We enjoyed a delicious dinner, amazing cake and lots of dancing!! Can you believe that I never once got a picture of the beautiful bride? I felt so silly! So I decided to stalk Facebook and find some pictures that other people had posted. Just beautiful!
11109530_10152834680291447_255340089600576060_n
11116348_779525677800_2038719823036950735_o
Loved this collage! See Slate dancing with the little girl? Her name was Elizabeth and she is the same age as him! So cute.
11407169_10152984688231089_5533754493222341648_n
11390032_10104341974345413_3851733017242712030_n
We wish them both the very best!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment