"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Caught in the Act

This morning I was getting ready in the bathroom and Max was in his crib playing. I always hear him screeching and squealing, and heard him doing it this morning several times. I went in to check on him and he was standing up! This probably isn't that exciting for some of you, but I thought it was so cute and a first for him. Better lower the crib all the way now! What a stinker...

IMG_1052

IMG_1046

IMG_1045

3 comments:

  1. I just love love love his faces in these pictures! He knows what he did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it was just a matter of time! He is so precious peeking over that rail. What a sweet boy!!! Love those faces!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is thinking "oh yea look at me!" haha

    ReplyDelete