"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Picture Time!

Today Sharon and Marcia came over to shoot pictures of Max for his 9 month pictures. I am getting them taken every 3 months for the first year and have had an interesting experience every time! (Well, except for his newborn pictures that my friend Sara shot - amazing!) So...I decided to have my sister in law Sharon do them this time - she is turning into quite the professional and has an awesome lens for her camera! We took all of them in the sunroom because we have such great natural light in there - some were taken without a background and we also borrowed a black background from our friend Cathy. It was so much fun and she really got some great shots! I have to go through all of them now with Jason and pick out our favorites. She's going to edit them and then we can get them printed!

IMG_9317

IMG_9338

IMG_9376

IMG_9421

IMG_9469

IMG_9459

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE them all!!! Especially the first one!!! He looks like a baby model! If we come in July maybe Sharon could take Burke's six month pictures?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE :) I love them all! Can't wait to hang all of my pics of the boys in my new apt!! yay

    ReplyDelete