"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mom and Dad

For Martin Luther King weekend, my parents came to visit from Michigan. We were SO excited to have them come and stay with us, since they hadn't been here since Max was born. (Yes, I definitely gave them a hard time about it!) They made the long drive here, which ended up being MUCH longer than it should have (long story), and stayed until Monday. We had such a nice visit while they were here and just stayed around town, with the exception of one trip to Anderson. Max had a ball with his grandma and grandpa...mom loved to read books to Max and dad enjoyed playing on the floor with him.

Mom and dad were so generous while they were here. Max was spoiled!! He got a big picnic table, including an umbrella, that we're going to put outside. I can't wait to have a few of his friends over to use it!


I'm so thankful for my mom and dad. I wouldn't be who I am today if it wasn't for the both of them. Thank you for loving me unconditionally and always being there for me! See you in April!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. So glad that they were able to come and spend time with you all. I know Max loved all the 'grand' attention. Love the little table! Maybe he and EK can have a little picnic this spring!

    ReplyDelete