I feel like I have been blogging about Christmas for a long time now...sorry to all my readers! This is the last one - I promise. I wanted to share some pictures of our Christmas with the Martin family. It was SO enjoyable and great to all get together again. We ate Christmas dinner at Sharon and Scott's, and then all opened some presents. We were excited to give EllaKate her cookie cutting set (I love Melissa & Doug stuff), Memommy her new purse, and Pop a new rain coat. Everyone loved their presents and we stuffed ourselves with all the delicious food! Here are a few of my favorites...I tried to get a picture of everyone but may not have succeeded.

Don't you love Chris about to eat the turkey leg? {grin} I can't end this post without saying how grateful Jason and I am for all the blessings we have received. We never stop thanking Him!!
It was the best holiday ever! Loved being all together hanging out!!! Your collage is awesome.
ReplyDelete