"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Saturday, May 15, 2010

MOPS Spring Tea

On Thursday my MOPS group met for a Spring Tea. We had a really nice time together and got to hear a few testimonies (including my own!) from some of the moms. We had a couple of new moms come, including Jason's cousin, Kerri, and we are looking forward to some summer activities that we have planned. It's so nice to have a community of moms that you can relate to and I'm praying that we'll be able to invite more to join us. If you live in the Hartwell area and you're a stay-at-home mom, come be a part of our group!

I forgot my camera so I had to use my iPhone to get some pictures. So they're not the best quality!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! I can't wait to join the MOPS group at our church...I am so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete