"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Taking care of each other...

Max has been sick with a runny nose, fever, double ear infection and sore throat. Needless to say, I haven't had as much free time as I normally have. The other day I was finishing up the laundry from our trip to the beach and was putting away some towels. I came back into the sunroom and this is what I saw...

I grabbed my phone and quick took a picture! I thought it was so adorable that he still wanted to play (or cuddle!) with Tiger and that Tiger knew he needed to take care of Max. Ha ha! They are the best of friends!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. That shot is priceless... there is no doubt how much Tiger loves Max- tons!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! i so love ur blog. Ur son is too cute!
    Do visit me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure following u & hope u do too as its fun to make new mommy blogger friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is priceless : ) Carter is so loving. See you guys this weekend hopefully!

    ReplyDelete