"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Practicing

Well, I've been wanting a new camera lens for quite some time now and Jason finally got me one for our anniversary! I was shocked! He bought it used so that helped us out a little. :>) It zooms in a LOT closer than the standard lens that came with my camera and I'm soooo excited! It's so fun to get really close to your subject (which usually ends up being Max!) and it will help when I'm farther away, too. I had fun last night experimenting with it and can't wait to try it out when we go to the zoo tomorrow!
Silly faces


Tractor!

His train

Blue eyes


Sweet Tiger


Well, Mom, what do you think now??? :>)
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. i want a max and a tiger :) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures!!! max is his daddy's twin ;0)
    you don't know what you've been missing until you get a new lens :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say that new lens only lets you see what we already see... the sweetest baby in the world!!! And I guess the dog's cute too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute pictures!! I love the one of the tractor, so life-like!

    ReplyDelete