I have been wanting to take Max to the Greenville Zoo for quite awhile now and last Friday we got our chance! Jason said he would take the morning off so we could go together. It was such a nice zoo - not too big and some great animals to check out. They also had a huge playground and picnic area. I enjoyed trying out my new lens and getting some closer shots of the animals. Max had a great time but I think he might have been more fascinated with the lawnmowers he saw than the animals. Not for long I'm sure! Afterward, we grabbed some lunch at "Donald's" and headed home. A great morning!

In that last picture, how did you get Jason to squat down like that!? That would kill my knees! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE all your pics! I know Max had fun and you too with that new lens!!!
ReplyDeletewow! Love the pics. Looks like u had a fun day!
ReplyDelete