"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Christmas Time!

Well, as I mentioned in my last post, we are already in the process of putting up our Christmas decorations at the Martin household! I am almost done. Putting them up, while listening to Christmas music (of course!), always puts me in the holiday spirit. It is definitely my favorite time of the year. Along with putting up our decorations, I also enjoy preparing our Christmas cards. I love sending Christmas cards almost as much as I love receiving them. It is so much fun to display them and see how families have grown and changed over the years.

Last year, I ordered our Christmas cards from Shutterfly and plan on doing the same this year. I love Shutterfly, because it is easy, user-friendly and they have the largest selection of cards I've ever seen. One of my favorite features is the "preview" feature so I am able to see what our cards will look like before actually placing my order.

They have three different types of cards to choose from. Here are a few of my favorites...

Folded Greeting Card

Flat Stationary Card

Flat Photo Card

Another of my favorite Shutterfly products are the calendars. I think it's the perfect way to show how your child (or children!) have grown over the year and a perfect gift for family members. They have lots of new and different designs to choose from, and can be personalized with favorite photos and special dates on calendar days!

They have three different types...

Wall Calendars

Desk Calendars

Calendar Poster

I guess I need to get going and decide which one is my favorite, so I can place my order! It will be a tough decision!

{Legal Disclaimer: All opinions are mine, but I was offered 50 free cards from Shutterfly in exchange for this review. If you would like more information about this promotion, click here.}

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment