She is getting to be so much fun - she LOVES to smile at everything and everyone. She's such a happy baby and brings us so much joy each day. What's new with her this last month? She has really started to suck on her fingers, including her thumb. She is drooling a lot and I'm pretty sure she's teething. She loves to sit in her bumbo seat and is getting better at grasping small toys. I love watching her watch her big brother - it's SO cute!
She is still eating 5 times a day and is down to 3 naps now. Bedtime is usually 8:00 and wake up time around 7:30. I've been wanting to start her on cereal but I'm waiting to get the ok from her doctor (her appt. isn't until next Wednesday). Can't wait! She is a good traveler and does very well when her schedule has to be more flexible. That helps since she's the 2nd child and I don't stay home as much as I probably did with Max!
I waited until today to post about Adelyn because we went to Greenville for her CT scan. As many of you know, she was referred by her pediatrician to a neurologist to get her head checked out. She did GREAT today with the CT - I was so proud of her and relieved, too! We went straight over to Dr. Troup's (neurologist) office afterward and he was going to tell us whether or not she'd have to have surgery. Well, he was unable to come in and we had to reschedule our appt. So no answers yet! Hopefully we'll find something out soon. I'm so thankful for our little girl and for how healthy and happy she is!
Love,
Amy
Oh my goodness she is SO adorable!!! LOVE this post and the pics are precious!!! Loved holding her at the pool today!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
She is too stinkin' adorable & growing soo fast !!! I miss you !
ReplyDelete