The weekend was a very busy one...with lots of preparation for the shower and also going to the bachelorette party. My mom was very helpful with watching Adelyn while I was there. Before and after the festivities, we had some free time to enjoy my parents' pool together!

And it was this little one's first time in the pool. She did great! Love her face...

Saturday morning we hosted a bridal shower for Molly at Julie's house. It really turned out nice and everyone had a great time together. Molly received a lot of beautiful things and we were thankful to all who came that morning!
The bride-to-be...beautiful!
All of the girls in the family



On Saturday afternoon (after quickly cleaning up from the shower and packing!) Julie and I headed to Grand Rapids for Molly's bachelorette party. It was fun to get away for the night without any kids! We met all of Molly's friends at the hotel, had a lingerie shower for Molly and then headed out for a night on the town. We had a great time with everyone!

I am so glad I was able to go home to celebrate with Molly and the rest of the family. We can't wait until August 27 when Molly and Matt get married!
Love,
Amy
Looks like you had a ball and Molly had such a great weekend!!! I know she is so excited! Cute group photo and can't wait to see photos from the wedding!!! Yay!
ReplyDelete