"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Can You Find...?

These days I never know what I'm going to find when I open Max's door after nap time...I mentioned in my last post that he hasn't been falling asleep as much as he used to. Some days he takes one, some days he doesn't. This past Sunday Jason and I thought Max took a great nap (it was 4:30 when I decided to check on him and had not heard ONE sound), but when I opened the door this was what I saw...

I tried not to smile, giggle, etc. but it was pretty tough. I knew I should be mad but I just couldn't be when that sweet face was looking at me with that big, guilty grin!

So...can you find his belt?
Can you find his mommy's flip-flop?
Can you find his quilt?
Can you find his pillow without the pillowcase?
Can you find his rubber rain boots?

I asked him, "Did you take a nap?" He said, "Yeah, mom, yeah, I did!" :)

1 comment: