"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

I am so thankful for all the fathers in my life...

my dad (who I miss dearly),
IMG_8006_2
my father-in-law,
IMG_8716
and Max and Adelyn's daddy.
IMG_8649
IMG_8652
They are all amazing fathers and strive to live a life like Jesus did. I couldn't be more blessed to have them in my life. 

We had a wonderful day today. We went to Cross Roads this morning to see Will Perry get dedicated - it was SO sweet! We are very thankful he has become part of our big family! After church we ate a big lunch at Sharon and Scott's. It was extra special because my mom is here visiting and the Muckenfusses were too!

We took some family pictures before lunch...
IMG_8665
IMG_8709
IMG_8699
IMG_8700
IMG_8686
IMG_8674
IMG_8692
IMG_8693
Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!
Love,
Amy

1 comment:

  1. Such a special day! LOVED that your mom was here and we sure missed your dad!!! XO

    ReplyDelete