Monday was our first night of giving all three kids a bath...very fun. :)
The older kids laid down on the floor to watch a movie while Slate got his first bath at home.
I loved getting a picture of all three of my sweet babies!

Slate wasn't very fond of his bath but Jason made it quick! (Forgot I hadn't taken his bracelet off - poor guy.)



"Get me outta here!"

He even went all "pro" on us and picked him up with one hand, washing his backside over the sink.
My mom and I were petrified. :)
All snuggled up. So sweet!
The older kids laid down on the floor to watch a movie while Slate got his first bath at home.
I loved getting a picture of all three of my sweet babies!

Slate wasn't very fond of his bath but Jason made it quick! (Forgot I hadn't taken his bracelet off - poor guy.)



"Get me outta here!"

He even went all "pro" on us and picked him up with one hand, washing his backside over the sink.
My mom and I were petrified. :)
All snuggled up. So sweet!
Love,
Amy

SO so sweet! Bath time is crazy here for sure! LOVE seeing max and addie! XO
ReplyDelete