"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

3 Months Old

Slate turned 3 months old today...can't believe it! 
Just hangin' out
IMG_9981
Look at those chubby legs
IMG_9974
"Mom, why do you keep taking pictures of me?"
IMG_9984
Smile!
IMG_9979
Slate is doing great and is such a sweet baby! I'm so thankful he's sleeping through the night - yay! He's still eating 5 oz. per feeding and eats 6 times a day. We're hoping that we'll be able to drop that 10:00 feeding very soon. He also still takes 4 naps a day and does pretty well. He smiles a lot and loves when his brother and sister talk to him. He loves his activity gym, bouncy seat and swing. He still doesn't like tummy time very much. I love hearing him make noise and recognize voices! Can't believe we only have one more month before he starts eating solids...better enjoy this next month. Ha! I used to be so excited for the NEXT milestone to take place but now I'm smarter and realize I need to enjoy each moment RIGHT NOW, and remember things will only get a little harder as he gets older! :>)

Slate - the first 3 mths (click on each picture to see it bigger)
Here are all 3 of them at 3 months old!

1 comment:

  1. He is beyond adorable!!! I LOVE the last two collages. What precious blessingS!!!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete