It sure has been awhile since I posted anything...I just seem to be busier than I used to be! I know it's bad when my mom calls me up on the phone and asks me to please post some pictures of her newest grandbaby!
So I remembered to pull out my camera this morning and take a few pictures of the kids. Max and Adelyn were at the table painting with water...
All smiles
Silly faces
Slate was just hanging out in his bouncy seat. Mom, does he look different to you?!
He's the sweetest baby...
AND, guess who finally learned how to go potty standing up? This guy! (I asked if he wanted to pose in front of the toilet and this is what he did. Ha ha!)



My kids asked what your kids were doing today? School? I told them they were probably doing something at their table... well look! They were! Can't wait to show them when all are awake! LOVE the photos... Slate looks like Sam... GREAT job Max!!! XOXO
ReplyDelete