"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

May Pics

I often forget that my parents don't see a lot of the pictures I take with my phone of the kids because they're not on any type of social media...ha! So I thought I'd share a few photos that were taken recently. :>)
Addie loves her four wheeler
IMG_1676
Slate's "praying hands"
IMG_1680
Brothers
IMG_1686
Sunday relaxing outside (not Adelyn)
IMG_1696
Jason pulling in the driveway with our new van!
IMG_1702
Slate loves the bumbo
IMG_1704
He also loves getting his arm stuck in the crib!
IMG_1709
Our new summer family tradition...hot dogs and s'mores outside on the deck
IMG_1714
Max pretending to be a police officer at church on Sunday - so serious
IMG_1716
Max with some of his friends and one of his teachers, Miss Cindy, in KidCity
IMG_1717

No comments:

Post a Comment