"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Monday, May 13, 2013

Sandy Creek Nature Center

Last Thursday I invited Sharon and the kids to come with us to the Sandy Creek Nature Center in Athens. I had never heard of it before but got the idea from my MOPS group. I love taking the kids to new places and it was even better to do it with family! We had a great time looking at all the animals, reading about habitats, agriculture, etc. and taking a nature walk outside. After the center, we grabbed lunch before heading back. A GREAT morning!

Checking out the turtles
IMG_0008
IMG_0011
Love her face
IMG_0012
Group pic in the tree
IMG_0015
Sweetness
IMG_0026
Look at that pose!
IMG_0028
Outside
IMG_0048
IMG_0035

1 comment:

  1. We SO loved the trip!!1 SO good to be together hanging out with our kids!!!

    ReplyDelete