"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Doctor's Visit

Our visit to the doctor yesterday morning went great. It was Slate's 4 month check-up and I also brought along Adelyn because she hasn't been feeling well. So glad I did, because she ended up having an ear infection. Boo! According to our pediatrician, this is her 6th one so she qualifies now to get tubes put in. But she was actually hopeful that maybe she didn't need to. She thought it was a good sign that Adelyn went 3 months without having one. She referred us to an ENT, so we'll see! 

This was the first face she gave me when I tried to take her picture.
photo
Then she gave me a big smile. :)
photo3
Now on to Slate...he had a good check-up. He does have a cold but other than that, he is a completely healthy and growing baby boy! The pediatrician said he is right on track developmentally and all...even though he hasn't rolled over yet. I'm not surprised! :) 

Here are his 4 month measurements:
Ht. - 25.6" (71%)
Wt. - 20lb, 9oz. (99%)
Head - 17.5" (99%)
He continues to be a great eater and sleeper! He loves to smile, giggle and make noises now. He still loves his bouncy seat, activity gym and swing. He is now wearing 12 month clothes - ha! He's the sweetest baby and we're thankful for a great check-up!

"Hey, I have a big head because I'm super smart!"
photo2

Love,
 

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't be happier for a great report! Hoping for good news fro Addie and Slate is the perfect baby!!! Beautiful blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete