"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Sunday, February 15, 2015

IF:Hart/Franklin

I shared with you all awhile ago about the IF:Gathering that we were getting ready to host in our area. I am so thankful to say that it was AMAZING and that everyone really enjoyed it, and God really moved in that place last weekend. It was so neat to see all the women arrive on Friday and think about the fact that they were coming from all different towns and churches, and were ready to experience God in a new and fresh way. 
I was happy to have Sharon there, as well as some friends I hadn't seen in awhile! Sharon took these pictures and my favorite was the one she got of the sky - this was right over our venue for the weekend! Beautiful!
The speakers were amazing, the worship was beautiful and spirit-led, and the conversation time with other women was life changing. The women said that that was their favorite part - just sitting around tables and talking about God, faith, their unbelief, doubts, and struggles. It was a perfect example of how important community is and that we need people around us on a regular basis that we can do life with. :) 
There were only a few minor problems with scheduling and live streaming, but God worked everything out. Lives were still changed, healing took place and our faith was challenged and stretched. I would call that a successful IF:Local! Giving all the glory to God!

Love,


1 comment:

  1. LOVED being there and you did a FABULOUS job!!! A blessing to all who were there! IF was awesome!!!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete