This past weekend was full of celebrations...Max turned 7 years old on Friday. I had a hard time wrapping my brain around the fact that he was that old and I had been a mom that long. Time goes by fast! But we are so thankful that God gave him to us that day on August 21, 2008. He brought SO much joy to our family and still does today. :)
We invited 5 of Max's friends over on Friday night for a simple party...pizza, cupcakes, ice cream, playing outside and a slip 'n slide. I loved watching the kids have so much fun on the slip 'n slide and it reminded me of how much we used to enjoy doing it at my grandma and grandpa's when I was little! I was glad no one went home with any broken bones, too. :)
Adelyn was worn out by the end of last week, probably still trying to get adjusted to going to preschool. She decided to lie down on the couch in the basement and I came back in from outside, and she was out like a light. I had to take a picture!
On Saturday we had the family over for a party. We grilled hamburgers and hotdogs, and enjoyed an ice cream cake from DQ. Max had a blast playing with all of his cousins and, of course, putting together some more legos! I'm not sure why I didn't get more pictures than this - sorry!
Happy Birthday Max! We love you SO MUCH! We hope you have the best year ever!
Love,





It was such a fun time!!! Happy birthday Max!!!!!
ReplyDelete