"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

What's New

So it's been busy here lately for this mama...a lot of my time is going toward my Rev Well training - 
I won't lie, it's a lot of work and I'm feeling a little overwhelmed. But I know that I will get through it and it really is amazing. God is teaching me, refining me, revealing things in my heart that I didn't know were there and I'm truly thankful for it all. I am excited to see how God wants me to use this certification here in this little community. :) 

The kids keep me busy too, of course, and I love each one of them so so much. They love to dress up!
Addie loves to put her apron on and cook with me in the kitchen. Teaches me patience and reminds me of the things that matter the most - making memories with the ones you love.
Max enjoyed being a cow for farm animal day at school.
After some bribing, I got Slate to try on his costume for Halloween so I could see if it fit. The cutest shark ever. Thanks Aunt Julie!
Our family is going to be participating in a walk called Step Up which is hosted by Compassion International. 
 It is in December and I am raising money to go toward children who are living in poverty. I sent an email out about it so if you haven't read it, please take the time to do so! I would love for you to be a part of it in some way. If you want to find out more about it, go here. If you want to donate, you can do that here. I know God will bless anything you give and it will mean so much to the children it will help! 

The kids enjoyed Lily Hope's birthday party this weekend. Lily Hope is becoming one of Addie's best friends and they're in the same class at school. :)
Max had his first soccer game last night and had a total blast! He loved it and we sure enjoyed watching him. They lost 5-4 but played their hearts out. :)



And Addie had picture day at school today. She sure looked beautiful this morning. :)

Well that is what's new with us...I hope you all are having a wonderful week. Love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment