"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Field Trips

Last Thursday was a full day for our family with two field trips and a trip to the doctor in Athens. :) Jason was so sweet to take the morning off to chaperone Max's field trip to the Franklin County Airport and the Royston Park. Max loved learning all about planes and was very interested in them. He even wants to join the Young Eagles club! :) I was so glad Jason got a few pictures. 


Adelyn's class was taking a trip to Denver Downs pumpkin patch in Anderson that morning. I loved getting to go back there and remembering when I went with Max's class. It was a beautiful day and pretty warm. Addie had a great time with her classmates. Her favorite things there were the cow train (of course!), the corn and the hayride to get a pumpkin. :)



Thankful for a great day with them! Also thankful for memommy who kept Slate! :)

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment