"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Friday, May 22, 2009

Max is 9 Months Old!

Wow... Jason put it best when he said, "I can't believe Max has been in this world as long as he was in your belly!" Hard to believe. He brings us SO much joy each day and we're so thankful for him.

9 Months Old_Swing

I decided to follow suit to a friend of mine who just did a post for her 9 month old daughter and share with you things that Max can do right now...

Max can...
1) Clap his hands like crazy
2) Play peek-a-boo
3) Roll around and army crawl to get to anything
4) Sit up and play with toys
5) Speed walk in his walker
6) Say "ba-ba, ra-ra, da-da" and every once in awhile he says "ma-ma"!
7) Giggle like crazy
8) Rock on all fours
9) Eat a good meal
10) Recognize certain words

Max is growing like crazy and has two teeth now! The first one came in at the beginning of this month and the second came in soon after the first. He was pretty out of sorts for awhile and not feeling good. We were so glad to have our "always happy baby" back! Happy 9 months, Max! We love you!

9 Months Old

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to tell you my header dimensions are 1300width and 355height. I copied yours to my computer and opened in PS but it was distorted when I changed it. You almost have to make from scratch to get it long and short. Want to try later? I can also help you with the borders.

    These pics of Max are amazing- you did a great job with all the skills we learned in our class. Just a doll!!!

    ReplyDelete