On Memorial Day we spent the day over at Sharon and Scott's house. Jason worked in the morning and then went to play some golf with Josh and Scott. Max and I wanted to hang out by the pool with all the girls! My mom bought Max his first pool float and I was excited to put him in the water for the first time. It was pretty cold so I was nervous that he would scream and cry, but no - he LOVED it! I stayed in the shallow end with him for a long time and he hardly ever made a peep! It was hilarious! He kept splashing with his hands and trying to drink the pool water (not good!).

Max also enjoyed just reading books and playing by the pool, while mommy layed out in the sun! I was excited to just relax and soak in the rays (don't worry - I wore sunscreen! ). Ha ha! (Facebook joke) Max took a nap and then Jason took him back in for some more fun.


We ended the day with chicken fajitas...the perfect Memorial Day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment