"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Friday, September 18, 2009

New Blog to Share

I just wanted to share this new blog that I found with all of you. It's called Children's Learning Activities and one of the authors is from the Babywise blog that I follow. If any of you have kids, then I recommend you check this blog out when you have a chance! They have a lot of great ideas for activities you can do with your baby, toddler or preschooler to make learning more fun. Even teachers (like myself) still need ideas on things we can do! It's fairly new so I'm sure they will continue to add to it...hope you enjoy it!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Lots of good ideas on this blog...btw, LOVE the pics of Max - he is a doll and those blue eyes are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this website! I hope to get lots of ideas from it and will post on my blog as well.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete