"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Monday, September 28, 2009

Time to Color! (or not...)

IMG_2130

Don't let this picture fool you...

Max is NOT coloring on his own with his new crayons from Aunt Shay!

The teacher in me was excited for him to try them out,

but it was obviously a little too early.

Maybe that's why the package said 18 mths +. {grin}

Peek-a-boo

IMG_2124

"Mom, what am I supposed to do with these?"

IMG_2127

Even if he didn't "get it", I still made him smile!

IMG_2142


3 comments:

  1. He is such a cutie!!! Sinclair was the same way with those exact crayons. I pulled out the normal crayons yesterday but I spent most of the time telling her to not eat them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found with EK that it is a process. If he is given the opportunity to color with them, he will come to know what to do. Hopefully he will color us a beautiful masterpiece one day!!! :)
    Love Shay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! Max is such a doll!! I love how your pics are so big - they look great!!

    ReplyDelete