Hey! I have a word for your wordless wednesday....EWWW! There is a cat on your porch person! Please tell me you didn't get a cat!
Just kidding...I know you wouldn't. When Sander went over to Nathan's house, he came home and said that Nathan had snuggly kitties and could we PLEASE get one??? I admit that sometimes I have a hard time saying no when the kids ask for something...but not this request! I said the "N" word quickly and it wasn't even no, it was NEVER!!!!
Hey! I have a word for your wordless wednesday....EWWW! There is a cat on your porch person! Please tell me you didn't get a cat!
ReplyDeleteJust kidding...I know you wouldn't. When Sander went over to Nathan's house, he came home and said that Nathan had snuggly kitties and could we PLEASE get one??? I admit that sometimes I have a hard time saying no when the kids ask for something...but not this request! I said the "N" word quickly and it wasn't even no, it was NEVER!!!!
That is so funny!!! EK LOVED IT!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's great!!
ReplyDeleteThe PERFECT fall picture!
ReplyDeleteNow that's a funny picture!!!
ReplyDelete