This past weekend Jason's sister, Marcia, and our niece and nephew, Sam and Becca, came for a visit from South Carolina. We had a great time hanging out with them! On Friday night we went out to eat and then headed to the Hart County homecoming game. It was the perfect temperature - not too cold!
On Saturday we were supposed to go up to Dahlonega for Gold Rush and to see Savannah's dorm, but it was rainy and cold. Too bad! We ended up just hanging out and then all going out to dinner in Anderson.
I had to miss my father in law's birthday party on Sunday because I was hosting a baby shower for a friend of mine in Atlanta. I heard it was a wonderful lunch and fun party! We are so thankful for him and love him very much! I didn't get too many pictures so I had to steal some from Sharon. {grin}
On Saturday we were supposed to go up to Dahlonega for Gold Rush and to see Savannah's dorm, but it was rainy and cold. Too bad! We ended up just hanging out and then all going out to dinner in Anderson.
I had to miss my father in law's birthday party on Sunday because I was hosting a baby shower for a friend of mine in Atlanta. I heard it was a wonderful lunch and fun party! We are so thankful for him and love him very much! I didn't get too many pictures so I had to steal some from Sharon. {grin}
(Hint: If you want to see the pictures up close, just click on the collage)

I'm going to say again how thankful I am to live by Jason's family!

It was a wonderful weekend hanging out together!!! We are truly blessed!!!
ReplyDelete