"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Think Pink

On Sunday I had the pleasure of hosting a baby shower for my friend, Kelly, with some other girlfriends. She is having a baby girl, who will be named Elsie, in December. How cute is that name!! And how CUTE Kelly was! The shower went very well - the food turned out great (with the exception of a minor baked brie dilemma!), the guests had fun chatting, and Kelly enjoyed opening up all her cute presents! I am so excited for Kelly to become a mommy!

Cute Kelly and me

Kelly and her mom

Joanna, Sarah and Amberly

I definitely didn't get enough pictures of everyone there. It was so awesome to see all my friends again and catch up. It was so fun because there was 5 pregnant girls there!! {grin} A great shower!
Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. What great pics and cute friends! I LOVE your dress- you looked so pretty!!! Glad you were able to enjoy such a sweet time with friends! Can't wait to see that precious baby!
    Love Shay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly looks great!! She is definitely a cute preggo =) Can't wait til little Elsie is here - Kelly is going to be a wonderful mom! Love your dress, too...I have the same one ;0)

    ReplyDelete