"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkin Time

We finally found some time to head over to a pumpkin patch with the Ankerich family today. It was called Mize Farm and was a really small one that's almost in Royston. Max had so much fun just walking around and looking at all the pumpkins. He would touch one and say, "Oooh!". So cute! He went for a ride in a wagon with EllaKate and got his picture taken many many times! We got a couple small pumpkins for the doorstep and the Ankeriches got a couple to carve. Did I mention that I love Halloween? Oh yeah, I guess I have! {grin}



Did you catch all the drool in the close-ups? Gotta love teething!
Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. We had a ball with you all at the patch. Good family times!!! I am working on my pics right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are killing me with all of these great collages!!! I learned so much about how to use my camera, now it's time to learn what to do with my pictures! Love all of your pics. BTW, I can't wait for you to have another one, either. ;)

    ReplyDelete