"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Friday, November 6, 2009

Two Friends

On Wednesdays, EllaKate comes over for a couple hours to play with Max. Sharon and I are doing some tutoring over at North Hart Elementary, and we're taking turns babysitting. (She watches Max on Monday afternoons!) I know Max looks forward to Sharon's house because there's all kinds of new toys for him to play with. And I think it may be the same for EK when she comes over. {grin} I took a couple pictures of them the other day...

EllaKate wanted a "doghouse" for a stuffed dog.

I can hardly ever get him to smile for the camera now.

Is that not so sweet?

Max looks worn out!



Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. What sweet pics of them! EK LOVES playing with Max. Could you please email me these pics so I can print them??? Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete