"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Thursday, December 3, 2009

An Early Christmas

A few years ago, Jason and I decided to start switching holidays every year because it was too hard with traveling and seeing everyone. So...because we went home for Christmas last year, this year we are staying in Georgia. I LOVE getting to spend time with Jason's family but always miss my family a lot! Anyway, my dad was on top of things this year and had already bought our Christmas presents and had them all ready! So over Thanksgiving we sat down together with my parents and opened some presents. It was so nice to be able to do that! Thanks Mom and Dad!

Max had a ball opening his presents...he's gotten pretty good at it and I just LOVED seeing his face light up when he figured out what something was. His mouth opened up and he said, "Wow!" {grin} He got "The Cat in the Hat" movie, a farm music and sound game, and two John Deere tractors. He loved them!



I got a really pretty calendar and a Life Application Study Bible.





Jason got a blue-ray player and let me just say that he's in heaven! (Oh my!)



I got my mom a charm for a necklace and dad got a couple of sweaters! {grin} What a nice early Christmas!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love Max's face in the second picture in the collage...precious! You look great by the way...you must share your secret of losing all the baby weight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is that??? You all received some really great gifts! You will LOVE your Bible and the Blueray too. Don't tell Jason but you will benefit from BOTH gifts!!! Max looks like he had a ball! :)

    ReplyDelete