"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Home for Thanksgiving!!

This year Jason, Max and I traveled home to Michigan to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family. I am so thankful that we were able to go and spend time with everyone! I'm also so thankful for each and every person in my family. They all mean so much to me and have helped shape who I am today!

My mom and dad


My sisters






My brother and sister-in-law (I guess Josh doesn't like getting his pic taken!)



My wonderful husband and son


I'm SO blessed! Here are a few other random pics I took on Thanksgiving Day!



P. S. I took a picture of Julie and Jay, but it did not turn out! I'm also thankful for my brother-in-law! {grin}
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What great pictures!!! I KNOW you had such a GREAT time! I thought about you a lot while you were gone. You are such a brave person and I really respect you for it!!! Love you and glad you are home!!!

    ReplyDelete