"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Through the eyes of Max

Here is Christmas morning through the eyes of Max...

Whoa...look at all these presents!


I think this stocking is pretty cool.


Mom, are these presents really ALL for me?


Ooh, a thrifty but fun gift!


Oh my goodness - another tractor! You shouldn't have!


Vroom, vroom!


Hmm, what's under this sheet? I don't care, I got my John Deere tractor...


Oh, WOW - it's my very own play kitchen!!


I'm going to have A LOT of fun with this! Whoo hoo!


I've been thinking of how Christmas is much more enjoyable with your own little one...it was so fun to see his expressions and hear him squeal as he opened presents. What a joy! I feel so blessed to have Jason and Max in my life. I feel even more blessed for the best gift ever - Jesus Christ!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures, Amy!! You definitely captured his excitement! :)
    Love,
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all!! Where did you get your kitchen. I had thought about getting one for Sinclair but couldn't decide between all the options.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved every single one of these pics! Max is so sweet I can barely stand it. Can't wait to come over and see all his new toys. Let me know when it is a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have an adorable little boy!! Hope you have a great New Year!

    ReplyDelete